Sunday, July 19, 2015

김선생 Kim Seon Saeng


I really really really love this restaurant! It is called " Teacher Kim".

Actually, it is famous for kimbap, but  I ordered the dumplings during my visit.

The dumpling was extremely nice and I would say It was the most delicious dumplings I've ever had in Korea.


One of the franchises at Sangamdong  상암동 (for media, entertainment and IT industry like KBS Media Center ,SBS Prism Tower,, YTN Media Center, and CJ&EM Media Center)



The menu! 

   
  This is   갈비만두

Each set comes with 10 dumplings with grilled meat filling.

If you are a big eater, please order two sets!



The skin is soft, and chewy. 

Also, the meat inside is sweet, juicy and chewy~! 

I didn't expect it would be so yummy, no wonder even Korean people also love this restaurant. 


I'm not a big fan of cold noodles but undeniably Teacher Kim's cold noodles is really delicious~ 


Look at these little triplets from <Superman is back!> were eating the dumplings so deliciously! 



The soup is nice too. Hehe...


Now, I'm craving for the dumplings here!!!! 


If you travel around Seoul, there is a Teacher Kim restaurant near Seoul National University station. Go out from Exit 2 and go straight until you see KB bank (국민은행). 


 If you pay a visit to SBS, MBC, KBS, you can get off the subway at Digital Media City Station. Go out from exit 9 and go straight. You will see SBS on your left as shown in the map above. The Teacher Kim restaurant is near the Lotte Cinema or opposite of CJE&M center( u have to go further in).

I will try the kimbap next time! 

Please try it if you travel to Korea!!!

You can access to this link for any branches of Teacher Kim!
http://www.teacherkim.co.kr/barda.php?m1=4&m2=9



7 comments:

  1. haha that was one of the best dumpling I have eaten before really delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheee.. I know right!!! Let's go there again next time. I like their cold noodles too!

      Delete
  2. Hello hello! Which outlet did you eat at? :D Was it the same one as the triplets? o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Shirayuki san.. I had it at Sangamdong.I don't think it was the same one as the triplets because there are too many Teacher Kim outlets in South Korea ~~ if you happen to find the outlet that the triplets went,please let me know..hehehe.anyway,please go and try out,it's nice.I tried out the kimbap too last week,it was delicious too !

      Delete
  3. Is vegetarian dumplings available too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry, vegetarian dumplings is not available. Kim Seon Saeng provides only one type of dumplings which is galbi dumplings(with meat fillings)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this place but didn't realise it was called Teacher Kim! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete