Friday, April 29, 2016

2016 Japan trip in Spring ( Day 6)

Hey guys~

Basically, I just attended the class every morning and went back home after class.

But! On the 6th day in Japan, my previous host parents came to visit me!!! 

Really excited about it because we haven't seen each other for almost a year ~ 


I bought a Japanese fried rice with fried chicken Bento from the shop nearby and quickly dashed back to home. 


Tadaa

(From the left) my second host daddy, my first host daddy, me, and my first host mummy :D 

*My second host mumy took this pic*

I'm glad that they were doing well and always keep in touch with me! *Touched*


They know I've always loved 喜多方市らーめん (Kitakata Ramen) so they bought me this! 

So sweet of my host parents~ hehe, they even got me some pickles and sliced porks to eat with the ramen. 

The one I got was 醤油ラーメン (sho-yu ramen), which was soy sauce ramen noodles! 

I highly recommend this はすぬま (Hasunuma) as the noodles are really smooth and chewy in texture~

With this, you can simply make yourself a perfect bowl of authentic Japanese ramen anywhere and anytime ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for my 6th day :D 

See you in the next blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment