Friday, April 29, 2016

2016 Japan trip in Spring ( Day 6)

Hey guys~

Basically, I just attended the class every morning and went back home after class.

But! On the 6th day in Japan, my previous host parents came to visit me!!! ✌

Really excited about it because we haven't seen each other for almost a year ~ 


I bought a Japanese fried rice with fried chicken Bento from the shop nearby and quickly dashed back to home. 


Tadaa ~ 

(From the left) my second host daddy, my first host daddy, me, and my first host mummy :D 

*My second host mumy took this pic*

I'm glad that they were doing well and always keep in touch with me! *Touched*


They know I've always loved 喜多方市らーめん (Kitakata Ramen) so they bought me this! 

So sweet of my host parents~ hehe, they even got me some pickles and sliced porks to eat with the ramen. 

The one I got was 醤油ラーメン (sho-yu ramen), which was soy sauce ramen noodles! 

I highly recommend this はすぬま (Hasunuma) as the noodles are really smooth and chewy in texture~

With this, you can simply make yourself a perfect bowl of authentic Japanese ramen anywhere and anytime ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for my 6th day :D 

See you in the next blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment