Friday, April 22, 2016

2016 Japan trip in Spring (Day 1)

Hello, friends! 


I just came back from Japan last Friday! I had a wonderful trip in Japan this time, and it was really unforgettable!


credit to: Homestay in Japan

This time, I stayed in home stay, which was arranged by Homestay In Japan or 7 days and  6 nights ( 8 April 2016- 15 April 2016).

Thank to Homestay in Japan, I had the most wonderful moments with Hasunuma family. 

If you are interested in knowing about Japanese customs, learning Japanese language, and experiencing the Japanese lifestyle, please check out Homestay in Japan (ิ◕㉨◕ ิ)

credit to: Intercultural Institute of Japan

Besides travelling, I also attended a weekly Japanese language course at Intercultural Institute of Japan.

It was a highly recommended Japanese language school because the class focused a lot on speaking, so I felt like my speaking (and pronunciation) improved by a lot compared to the first day I was in Japan.

 It was hard to get bored in the class because we spoke a lot in class regarding different subjects. 

I also learned different culture from different countries as all the students were from different countries.

Besides that, the staffs and teachers were very friendly!

Initially, I thought that the trip would be a little bit packed as I had to attend classes. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be one of the most fruitful and wonderful journeys I have ever had.

Anyway~Let's begin!  


Day 1: Arrive Narita Airport,Japan > Saitama, Japan


I was really excited about landing in Japan and I couldn’t wait to see my host family! 



くら寿司



After meeting up with them, we went to くら寿司(Kura sushi) to have late dinner

くら寿司is famous for its fresh, and no preservatives sushis and offers over 82 varieties of nigiris and other side dishes. The point was that nigiris were only 100 yen per plate!!! 

The sushi was affordable yet delicious! 



The interesting part was that you can play a game by returning 5 empty sushi plates back to "machine"

Then, if you win the game, you get a gachapon! I got mine after we fed the machine for almost 25 plates! Anyway, it was fun  and new to me!




It was pretty late after dinner, so we went back home straight to take a rest.

Yeah, my bedroom! So comfy and warm..

We went to Asakusa,Skyttree,Shibuya,and Ueno on the second day! 

See you in my next post! 

~Thank you for reading ~(❀╹▿╹)












No comments:

Post a Comment